12 fevereiro, 2012

the day of laziness


Today I don't feel like doing anything
I just wanna lay in my bed
Don't feel like pickin up my phone
So leave a message at the tone
'Cause today I swear I'm not doing anything


I'm gonna kick my feet up, then stare at the fan
Turn the TV on, throw my hand in my pants
Nobody's gonna tell me I can't
(Naahh)
I'll be lounging on a couch, just chillin in my snuggie
Click to MTV so they can teach me how to Douggie,
'Cause in my castle I'm the freakin man


Tomorrow I wake up
Do some P90x
Meet a really nice girl
Have some really nice sex
And she's gonna scream out this is great
(Oh my God, this is great)


Yeeaah
I might mess around
And get my college degree,
I bet my old man will be so proud of me.
But sorry paps you'll just have to wait


OooohYes I said itI said itI said it 'cause I can!


Nenhum comentário: